Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clay Aiken Gay! Really Who Would of Thought......

Mr. Aiken finally decided to come out of the closet and announce to the world that he is in deed Gay. Well that is certainly ground breaking news. Not!! Who would have thought the singing Divo was a homosexual. Shocking.

Well good for you Clay who rhymes with gay... even your mother knew! I'm glad that you decided to own up to your sexuality and come out. Even though the world had cruelly dragged you out of the closet ages ago and you just kept running back in. And especially now that you are a new father. Time to show an example and state that there isn't anything wrong for being Clay, I mean Gay. Girl you know what I mean.

My question is to People Magazine. Obviously you had nothing else to talk about? Well here is some news bigger than the US economic crisis. Worth 1.5 Trillion dollars.


I'M GAY. OMG!!! Can you believe it? Having a gay blog and all... It's even shocking to me. LOL. Well media people I will take the best numeric $$$ offer for my exclusive First interview.

No comments: